OK so I just officially mailed in my rejection letter for Florida State.  Usually you apply to colleges and they send you either an acceptance or rejection letter, but its a great feeling when you get to do that to them.  I was like, "F no i don't want to go to your dumb school, I have a better offer.  FACE!" Well actually i just checked the box that I was goin somewhere else, but still, thats what it felt like.  So now its down to Ole Miss or Florida.  Guess who's almost a definate....


Oh also i really hate Duke now, I used to sort of like em, but I don't know what I was thinking.  JJ Reddick likes the D, if you know what I mean....I hope UK beats em this weekend.

Comments

  1. READ THIS
    For all of you that go to Mississippi State University's BSU (Baptist Student Union). I have created a blogring, it is called Miss. State BSU, only because there is one names MSU BSU but it is for some school in Kentucky....Please come and join, you can meet new friends and also keep in touch with people you haven't talked to in a while. This is my first attempt at making a blogring and I know it would be something awesome for you college students so come and join.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog