This was sort of a busy weekend.  I went home for Easter and Little Eric came with me.  Friday went to the beach, got burned like a monkey, and got in the water even though it was freezing.  That night we played some Basedowball (you had to be there to understand).  The rest of the weekend we pretty much just goofed off around Pcola.  I know one thing, I am ready to graduate.  Of course that means I have to get a job somewhere this summer, so if anybody has any ideas im listening. 

Comments

  1. You updated so soon!!!!! Im proud.....And I love your family, especially your mom....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonathon Blackburn!! wow surprise surprise that you have a xanga! HaHa! How are you doin? I haven't talked to ya in forever...let me know!
    Elysha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goin to law school!! Wow look at you!! That's awesome! I always knew you would do something like that! You should totally come up here sometime...or maybe I should go down there..i was lookin to come down in like late may/early june..but who knows tickets aren't that cheap to fly to p'cola who knows why... oh well I'll ttyl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog