Have you ever sat on the porch of a bank (hours after closing) and ate TCBY and told stories from the olden days? You know what days I'm talking about, those days back when gas was less than a dollar and all was right with the world? Well as of Thursday I have, and let me tell you, it was great.  Such is life in Starkvegas. 


Since I only have 15 days left in Starkvegas I have a list of restaurants I have to go to, and last night I crossed Dreamland off that list.  That was some good ribbin', I tell you what. 

Comments

  1. If I was a restaurant would I be on your list? And would you ever cross me out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Starkville and I have never heard of Dreamland.  Where is that?  haah!  Sorry, jus bored and reading ppl's stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you! when will the good days (.99cent gas) come back? Prlly never..oh well

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog