Last night I officially committed to the UF law school. By that I mean I paid my deposit. It's weird how randomly I make my decisions, and how much this decision is gonna affect the next few years of my life. 6 months ago I wasn't sure I even wanted to go to law school, it was like I was applying "just in case." Three months ago I was dreading the big decision and had no idea how I was gonna chose. Two months ago I still wasn't sure, but I had ruled out UF completely and was leaning towards FSU. Then all of a sudden one day I woke up and was like "UF it is." Then my dad basically confirmed it. And now the decision I thought I was gonna postone until the last possible second has been made a month before it has to. And what have I based it on? who knows...but strange how much one's disposition can change in such a short time, and in such a life altering manner....
For the record: 25 DAYS UNTIL GRADUATION
congrats
ReplyDeleteim still decidingon law school or not
but yay forgraduating
yay seniors :P
LYLAS ALWAYS :p
well, good deal lil jonny. i know--making all these decisions are crazy--ha ha..
ReplyDeleteOk yeah..
ReplyDeleteI was browsing and came across your site.
Wicked hot kiddo !
Many props for you.
Stop by and say HI.
* Tristin *
Hey! I live in Gainesville, congrats on getting into UF Law!
ReplyDelete