Last night I was in an abusive mood, and Eric and Nash got the brunt end of it playing basketball. Eric I physically abused, he just needs to learn to not even try and score on me. And Nash I verbally abuse, he just makes it sooo easy sometimes. To both of them let me offer my sincerest apology, I will try to be less abusive in the future. Although if Eric jumps up for a shot in front of me, I just don't know if I'll be able to resist a two hand push into the wall. What can I say, Í have anger problems. I'm just an angry person who likes to pick on those smaller than me. Otherwise known as a bully.
I've been obsessed with the Godfather trilogy lately. I've watched part one and three a couple times and I spent this afternoon watching bonus material and deleted scenes. They're great movies if you havnt seen them. Theres this strange appeal about the Don, but its also sorta depressing cause at the end of their lives, what was it all for? Money? Power? Family? And at what cost? His wife, his daughter, even his very soul. He has survived it all, but is all alone. And in the end, Micheal goes out not in a blaze of glory, but in the bask of a sunset. Quietly. I loved it.
i always knew you had anger issues--ha ha--i can counsel you for a small fee! ha ha
ReplyDelete