Alright so I've been outta town for a few days. I was in South Florida watchin some baseball games and on the way back I stopped in Gainesvegas to find a place to live next year. I think im gonna be stayin in a house with some guys who I have yet to meet, but the rent is pretty good and I know they're all into the BSU so they're pretty good guys. It even has a yard so maybe I can get a dog? I don't know i'll have to ask....
Also the Lord has enjoyed teasing me the past few months (at least I assume He enjoys it). The girl I'm in love with who I thought had a bf some people tell me last week that she doesn't anymore. So who should I run into in Sarasota but this chick? We have a nice conversation and I spend the trip back plotting my next move. Well I wasn't in Pcola for five minutes when i find out that nope, indeed she still does have a boyfriend. Dang it, what to do, I just don't know. So that's how the Lord has been toying with my emotions lately. Oh well.
I think I got a job finally. I'm gonna be a waiter at Cock of the Walk. So yea, finally I have some purpose in life. The past couple of weeks have been fun though, I've got to spend a lot of time with a friend that I had sorta grown apart from.
i miss you too sweetie. when is your sexy butt gonna come see me?? :) hope you're having fun at home. BYEEEE
ReplyDeleteWell...look whos site i just found. It's been a while. How's life treating you.mmmmmm i live potatoes. It is probably because i'm irish
ReplyDelete