Well its a been a long time since I've updated, as I've been continually reminded. So lets recap what I've been doing since I got home: During the days I've been substitute teaching at my old middle school. I've decided that middle school PE teacher is the best job ever, cause all you do is play sports with kids all day. And let me tell you, middle schoolers make even me look at basketball. Oh I've got a good story from one of my classroom sub days: This girl kept gettin smart with me and was totally disrespectful. Now normally I can tolerate a lot, I'm pretty easy going, but thats one thing that will make me real mad real quick. So I tried to ignore it for a few minutes but she just kept on. Finally she makes the comment (you gotta imagine the voice, total white trashy and stuff) "I'm on tell my mama that you got a attitude wit me." Well I said " I don't know about your mother, but you can sure tell the dean." And she said ok, so what was I to do but oblige. I sent her to tell the dean about MY attitude problem with a referral in hand. Well the best part is the next period when the dean comes to my class. He's asking me just how serious was her offense. And then he informed me he needed to know cause if he suspended her it would violate her probation. Yea apparently I wasnt the first to get an attitude with this chick....Makin a difference in kids lives, I tell you......
So then afterschool I've been working like a monkey. My company BE productions has had like 5 concerts to record the past couple of weeks. We been stayin at office most nights till 1 or 2. We finally got all DVDs and CDs made though, and we made about $3000 the last couple of weeks. So it has been worth it.
Oh also I've seen the new Star Wars movie. Twice. It is sooooo Bad-A. Its my favorite of all of them.
This weekend I am going to Gainesvill to find a place to live. I found some guys that have a house with an extra room, so I'm gonna check it out. Anyways that about sums up my last couple weeks, I'll try to update more frequently.
Oh also I been goin the beach some, I was there all day yesterday but didn't get burned too bad. My Cuban tan is lookin good......And today I'm lookin for a job.....
johnathon u shut me down on bobs xanga haha....nice comment
ReplyDeleteJonathon! How's it going? I figured out the mystery of who our xanga friend is. Go to May the 14th on the site.
ReplyDeleteI am not going to be able to come down until like July....I have camp until the middle of then..
ReplyDeleteJonathon Blackburn! Jonathon Blackburn! Jonathon Blackburn! Yeah!Jonathon Blackburn! Jonathon Blackburn! Jonathon Blackburn! I love you.Jonathon! Oh Jonathon!Why don't you answer me when I talking to you!It hurts me inside! It hurts me inside!It hurt me worse than my hernia in my side!-Lyrics and Music by Brent McLemore"The Jonathon Blackburn Song" has been used with permission from "Apt Q Productions"(c) copyright 2004
ReplyDeletewow...you looking for a job...cant believe that one...lol...thanks for the update..so i can keep in touch even though we arenot in the same city..lol
ReplyDelete