I don't know how it is I get so busy around here, I mean really, what do I do? At school its like I have all sorts of free time even when I have things to do (like go to class <ahem>).  But here I have no real obligations but I'm like 200 times busier. Weird.  Yesterday I spent all day with Matt and Tim puttin together this big playground set for a friend of my dads.  He's payin us like 400 bucks or something to do it.  Its definately not as easy as I thought it would be though, at least its takin us a lot of time.  Its fun though, so I don't mind. 


Yesterday I was like five minutes late to work and the manager called my house.  How dumb is that?


Next Sunday I'm goin to Peru for 10 days, but really nothing exciting happening between now and then.


 

Comments

  1. Finally finding someone that around my age on here and your hot hit me back sometime

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you....me and brandon were talking about the story you told me about saying voy a matirte, rather than matarte, and we laughed, and then thought about how youre gone and we miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! those things are off the chain. the taco bell here is closed but i've had it at a few different places around mississippi and that thing is rockin

    ReplyDelete
  4. you need to update mister..since its been over a month..no eprops...

    ReplyDelete
  5. you need to update mister..since its been over a month..no eprops...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog