It's time for my weekly update on the exciting life I lead. I got a job finally, I'm now a waiter at Ruby Tuesday's. Yes that's right, five years of college and a degree in chemical engineering, and I can now serve you dinner. I realized I have a definate pride issue, but I really need somethin to do this summer and apparently you can't get a real job just for the summer, so why don't you come see me at the RT on Pine Forest Road? Hopefully this will cure me of my pride thing....
Other than that things are pretty quiet around here, its turning out to be a nice summer. I've played Halo or Poker just about every night the past week, and in the day when I don't work I've been on my tractor pullin up tree stumps and stuff. Also I have a kickin' tan. But anyways, no deep thoughts at the moment, so I'm out....
halo and poker are lots of fun
ReplyDeleteyour a waiter?! aww! how cute ;) anyways we all miss ya...of course my grandma continues to ask about ya haha. alright tell everyone hey for me
ReplyDelete