So apparently we're about to get hit by another hurricane.  Actually it's a tropical storm, but it might become a Category 1.  In any case, I'm definately using it as a reason to get out of working.  My dad told me that I shouldn't be out on the road today (after a little encouraging from me).  So its a definate hurricane party!!


Speaking of my job, heres my impressions of it thus far.  I don't mind the work itself, I have a good time as a waiter.  However, my hours suck.  Really bad.  Like yesterday, I worked a double,which means I go in at 10:30, work for like three hours then leave.  But then I gotta come back at 5:15 for another three hours.  Workin just a little at a time sucks big time.  Mainly cause I have to do it six days a week.


My family got back from the cruise, its a little disappointing that I don't have the house to my self anymore.  We were playin Halo every night till like three in the morning, it was awesome. I realize that I just don't do much of anythng productive around here.  

Comments

  1. no need to worry..this boy toy is just for the summer...nothing will ever compare to my love i have for you..so chill out buddy...you on a tractor..what is that all about..and i need to see some pictures of you and your tan..cause i never get to see the true cuban...and you better make sure that you get off for the 4th of july weekend or that might just put our relationship on the rocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope part of your job includes making sure the sweet tea is high quality!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog