I am a xanga parasite. I read other's entries every day, and yet haven't posted one of my own in two months.
Did you know: If you catch your wife cheating on you (and by catch i mean, well, you know...), and go into a rage and kill her lover, then that is considered a complete defense and you will be judged "not guilty." And if you accidentally kill your wife while trying to kill the dude, you get off. And in Georgia, you can kill the guy beforehand to prevent him having an affair with your wife. All of these are justifiable homicides. God bless America. And don't cheat with somebody else's wife.
i'm glad i'm not the only one who reads other people's xangas all the time...haha. anyway, random comment. i have nothing better to do while working! have a good day. Erica
ReplyDeletehey! just thought I'd read your site for once in a loongg time and read your entry! so your moving to gainsville? for a job?! I'm assuming?! Anyways, I'd love to hear from ya! ....and as far as your whole entry i completely feel the same way...being a christian for so long i should be soo much more mature in Christ then I am...guess that's something I need to dedicate my time to. K..miss ya!
ReplyDeleteElysha