I went to my first UF sporting event the other night. It was a women's volleyball game. Those girls were scary. I am afraid to get close to them because they might eat me. David Lee was there so that was cool. He plays for the NY Knicks now, by the way. And UF's arena doesn't even have a jumbotron. Just one more reason that MState is better than UF.
Lawyers have no ethics or morals whatsoever. None. Oh sure they pretend to, even have this whole book of rules they call a code of ethics. But really it's just there to make a superficial attempt to look like they have souls. But don't be fooled, all they do is feed off the troubles of others. Their entire job is basically to manipulate rules that other lawyers have made, thereby perpetuating the profession. Weird that I'm in law school, I can't for the life of me remember why...
hey..that means you will fit right in with them...right???? just kiddin..
ReplyDelete