So I'm sittin at lunch today and this chick makes the comment, "I've done more work this week than some entire semesters in undergrad." I mean, seriously, is that possible? We haven't even done that much this week.
Did you know: If you catch your wife cheating on you (and by catch i mean, well, you know...), and go into a rage and kill her lover, then that is considered a complete defense and you will be judged "not guilty." And if you accidentally kill your wife while trying to kill the dude, you get off. And in Georgia, you can kill the guy beforehand to prevent him having an affair with your wife. All of these are justifiable homicides. God bless America. And don't cheat with somebody else's wife.
Gosh Jonathon, don't hate on girls. I miss you sweetie. Your bed's not the same without you. =)
ReplyDeleteYes, it very possible. I found that out when I was in grad school.
ReplyDeleteOK, first off....... I was in architecture, so I don't think any other majors should complain.... but the problem I have with that comment isn't that the girl said that but that you referred to her as a "chick" ............... hmmmmmmmm, hehe - hope school goes great for you this semester!!!
ReplyDeletejonathon remember not everyone is a chemical engineer...maybe she was political science major..or possibly el. ed.. or even better interdisplinay studies...we don't do much work
ReplyDeleteJonathon, I am posting again because I think you ought to know that this is yours and my kid in my picture. I would either like you to take care of him or pay child support.
ReplyDelete