First Football game tonight....I love college football, there is no better time of the year. I'm sure it won't be as good hear as in Starkvegas, but I'm still ready to go to the game tonight. Matt and the Halls ended up not coming down for the game, so I'm sorta sad about that, but its alright. Me and my roomate are gonna park cars in our yard and try and make some extra cash before the game, supposedly this place gets crazy close to game time. Anyways, let me reiterate, college football is the best thing in the world....
Did you know: If you catch your wife cheating on you (and by catch i mean, well, you know...), and go into a rage and kill her lover, then that is considered a complete defense and you will be judged "not guilty." And if you accidentally kill your wife while trying to kill the dude, you get off. And in Georgia, you can kill the guy beforehand to prevent him having an affair with your wife. All of these are justifiable homicides. God bless America. And don't cheat with somebody else's wife.
I can't wait for the game tonight.
ReplyDeleteAMEN! I couldn't wait for the season to start.
ReplyDeletehey
ReplyDelete