"Once you say enough stupid things, everything you say [pause for effect] is stupid." 


Professor Davis, Contracts, 9/15


I don't care who you are, thats funny.

Comments

  1. so do you feel this way about your on comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. that's pretty interesting. everyone knows I say enough stupid things!! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Stuff!  But I tagged you! Go to my Xanga and do the same thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. BlaCkBUrn, well i am glad you go to see me this weekend, i know you were just so excited!! "I Love You... say it.. say it.. blake wont care" haha that was funny.. well i hope u are having fun at school.. ill see ya next time you come to Visit... love always..ash

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s i have a better picture of u.. that u need to put on here.. but i have to somehow get it on the computer so yea.. ill work on that.. its a pic of me and you in Peru at the Pacific Ocean.. its great.. ill show u sometime.. ok so for real this time.. bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha yea blackburn def. i only love you as a friend.. haha that is oh so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. no touching..none at all..i warned him that i was in a semi exclusive realationship...meaning that i can't see anyone else but that you can..and i told him that if he touched me i would kick him

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog