Sittin up at Levin High, and I got nothin better to do so I think I'll update...This is good, listen to the drama I got myself into: So next month Levin High is havin this party/dance/social event called "Champagne and Jazz" Yah much fun, huh...definately something I would not normally go to. Except I was talkin to this chick the other day (no names in this story) and I sorta mentioned it and before I knew what I had done I had said "you should come with me" or something dumb to that effect. No response though I don't think. So later that night Chick #2 heard about the crazy law school party and was like "OOOOH I wanna go" So me forgetting that I'd already sorta invited another chick was like "Yea Ok lots of fun." So chick #2 buys a plane ticket to Gainesville for that weekend. In the meantime I remember about chick #1 and am like "crap i suck what have i done?" Chick #1 and #2 are really good friends, so Chick #1 calls #2 the next day tellin her about me inviting her to this party. #2 doesn't mention anything about it to her. But luckily i think #1 has to work that day, so she can't go. Or hopefully, cause otherwise I am F'ed. So me and chick #2 are gonna party it up next month or something. Anyways, thats the latest drama at Levin High, folks, its great...

Comments

  1. And where was my invite to the party! I'm crushed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah me too..just like i said we are only friends in MS...maybe i'll give that signed football to eric cause he loves me

    ReplyDelete
  3. what the heck did you get yourself into?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog