So when I got here, I really was gonna try to cheer for UF.  I mean, not like for State, but I could see myself sorta liking Florida. Right? No. Wrong.  Let me list the reasons UF fans suck and have forced me not to like them.


1.  I saw this dude wearing a shirt that said "Gainesvegas" Not cool. Its Starkvegas, punk.


2.Everybody that goes here is from south florida.  That means they are rich, know it, and think it makes them better than you. 


3.Lots of alcohol, profanity, and sleazy women. Especially on gameday.  Some would say that's a plus about the school.  I don't know, just not into that. 


4.  The BCM has to give out warnings to its students in its section to not cuss and make fools of themselves.  When the christian groups have to do this, you know somethings wrong.


5.  The complete arrogance and jerkiness of every fan.  All of 'em.  You can't get away from it. Even at church.  Even when the football team got their butt kicked the day before.  One guy at church today told me about how he went to the Vegas for the game last year, and it was the low point of his life.  "It's Mississippi State."  And everybody talkin about how they're gonna kill us next week.  I mean, i know its likely, but thats exactly what they said last year, and then Ron Zook lost his job.  There's a reason they play the games, people...


Still not as bad as LSU or Alabama though.  Drunk Cajuns and Dirty Rednecks will always be worse.

Comments

  1. You are finally coming to your senses... any "State" school whether it be Mississippi State or Florida State is better than Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come back come back come back...find an engineering job here and lets live here while i go to nursing school

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i was just letting u kno that i posted on ur james entry..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo boy hope your having fun in gainsville. i love the gators!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i was browsin and found your site!  how are you doing!  hope you are having fun.  stay strong.  later!! ~erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jonanthon!!  Wow, how about just stumbling onto an old friend!  Email me!  I haven't seen or talked to you in over a year.  My email is mrshbryson@aol.com.  I really want to hear from you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, thanks for stopping by my Xanga!  =)  I'm a friend of Heather's!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog