From my crim. law book:
Ms. R, the rape victim, received a telephone call from a person who
identified himself as "Dr. Stevens" and said that he worked at
Peninsula Hospital.
"Dr. Stevens" told Ms. R. that he had results of her
blood test and that she had contracted a dangerous, highly infectious
and perhaps fatal disease; that the disease came from using public
toilets...
"Dr. Stevens" further explained that there were only
two ways to treat the disease. The first was a painful surgical
procedure costing $9,000. A second alternative, "Dr. Stevens"
explained, was to have sexual intercouse with an anonymous donor who
had been injected with a serum which would cure the disease and would
only cost $4,500. The victim thereupon agreed to the nonsurgical
alternative and consented to intercourse with the mysterious donor,
believing it was "the only choice I had."
Are there really people out there who are that dumb? I mean, seriously,
"the only cure for your disease is to have sex with me?" Who would
believe that? And Eric, don't get any ideas, OK? "Dr. Stevens" was convicted of rape, after all...
Ms. R, the rape victim, received a telephone call from a person who
identified himself as "Dr. Stevens" and said that he worked at
Peninsula Hospital.
"Dr. Stevens" told Ms. R. that he had results of her
blood test and that she had contracted a dangerous, highly infectious
and perhaps fatal disease; that the disease came from using public
toilets...
"Dr. Stevens" further explained that there were only
two ways to treat the disease. The first was a painful surgical
procedure costing $9,000. A second alternative, "Dr. Stevens"
explained, was to have sexual intercouse with an anonymous donor who
had been injected with a serum which would cure the disease and would
only cost $4,500. The victim thereupon agreed to the nonsurgical
alternative and consented to intercourse with the mysterious donor,
believing it was "the only choice I had."
Are there really people out there who are that dumb? I mean, seriously,
"the only cure for your disease is to have sex with me?" Who would
believe that? And Eric, don't get any ideas, OK? "Dr. Stevens" was convicted of rape, after all...
I LOVE YOU
ReplyDeleteJohnny. I miss you Johnny!!!
ReplyDeleteHey man I hope you're having an awesome break. Just wanted to let you know Brent, Will, Mike Craig, and like a 1000 woman say "Hey" and that we miss you. Merry Christmas dogg.
Oh by the way I thought you could appreciate this--The neighborhood next to mine apparently all decided to put light up reindeer in everyone's yard. Tomorrow while Santa is going down each of their chimney's--oh yes Trey and I will be mounting every reindeer in the neighborhood.....opporation: doggy style-- is going down just in time for Christmas....I figured it was something you could appreciate.
Mr. Dan Man
Hey Blackburn,Sounds like you guys are having fun down there in P'cola. I wish I could be there! It sounds like the c/o 2000 people are being taking over by the young'uns of 2001, 2002...maybe even '05 and '06. I hope not!-Nick
ReplyDeleteNow why would I get any ideas? Oh and by the way, you owe me $4,500 dollars for that magic serum....
ReplyDeleteyeah i know that myspace.com is the new thing buy why have you forsaken your friends here on xanga..ohh i know why cause Brittany says it's cool to do so
ReplyDeleteRequest info about IP from your server geoip schemes
ReplyDelete