"Many people in law school have the misconception that you have to be
in the top ten percent of your class, make law review, get a job a
large firm in the city, to succeed. But that is dead wrong.
I know lots of people who make alot of money, spend alot of money, have
the lexus's and mercedes, join the the countryclubs, and are absolutely
miserable. People who realize one day that they would have been
much happier teaching high school, but now are stuck, in a position
they don't want, with a life that they don't like. Everyone has a
place in the world, and not all of them have power, money, and
prestige. Find your place."
-Professor Davis, Contracts
Yea, theres a sign from the Lord if I ever saw one.
in the top ten percent of your class, make law review, get a job a
large firm in the city, to succeed. But that is dead wrong.
I know lots of people who make alot of money, spend alot of money, have
the lexus's and mercedes, join the the countryclubs, and are absolutely
miserable. People who realize one day that they would have been
much happier teaching high school, but now are stuck, in a position
they don't want, with a life that they don't like. Everyone has a
place in the world, and not all of them have power, money, and
prestige. Find your place."
-Professor Davis, Contracts
Yea, theres a sign from the Lord if I ever saw one.
run with it!
ReplyDelete